Saturday, November 7, 2015

Stitch Fix Numba' 4!

Here goes Stitch Fix Numba' 4!












The 1st item I tried on was this dark hunter green top, called the "Laila Jayde Busby Cowl Neck Zipper Detail Knit Top"

It would've been great, but the cowl neck didn't work for me. The zipper hung heavy and wouldn't adjust right. So it's a return.

The 2nd and 3rd items were this gorgeous scarf and the navy blue cardigan. The scarf is called "Look by M Alzora Zig Zag Infinity Scarf"

It's so cute! Love the sort of patriotic mix of burgundy and navy blue. However, it's expensive - $34. Ouch. And plus - I can find a similar scarf locally for much less. Return.

The navy blue cardigan is called "41Hawthorn Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan"

It's ok. Nothing spectacular. Plain - and for that I'd expect the price to be plain too. Nope - $48. Nothing unique about it for that price. Return.

The 4th item was this vest, called "Pixley Dalila Faux Leather Lapel French Terry Vest"

So, it's kinda cute. I just didn't LOVE it. The bottom was a touch too snug for my comfort. It didn't do anything for my figure. It was very good quality for $68. But I don't want to buy something I'm not 100% excited about. Return.


The 5th and final piece is the "Just Black Dean Skinny Jean" in this cute teal color.

So stinkin' cute! I don't own any colored jeans, and these were in petite so I didn't have to worry about hemming...which I couldn't anyway with that cute gold zipper detail. I wanted to like these, but honestly, I don't think I'd wear them too often. For $78, I can find something similar and cheaper at Glik's.
Return.


So, that was a 0/5. But I don't think it was a terrible Fix. It just didn't sparkle any joy in my world. 

And I'm beginning to get a little less giddy about Stitch Fix, honestly. I went into Glik's a couple of weeks ago and found very similar stuff (and even the exact same stuff) that Stitch Fix sends out. And Glik's sends coupons occasionally, so I can get it for a touch cheaper! 

Either way, I still love Stitch Fix, but I will be extending the frequency to every 3 months. So my next Fix is scheduled for February.

Want to try it for yourself?


See you back here in February! Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Allison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment