Sunday, October 4, 2015

Stitch Fix Numba' 3!!

I had the day off Friday, October 2nd...so I had the front door open, waiting on Stitch Fix #3! And it was delivered around noon. I had a busy day that day - prepping for a yard sale. Yippee! So I didn't get to open it until Saturday afternoon, after the yard sale. My mom and sister were there to help me open it! They even tried on a few pieces!

Obligatory front door photo.


If you've read this far and have no clue what Stitch Fix is, you can read my previous posts, or head over to their website. Basically, you complete a personal style profile & a stylist will select 5 fashion pieces (clothes, purses, or accessories) that she thinks will suit you. Stitch Fix suggests creating a Pinterest board with all your favorite seasonal trends. It just helps them envision what styles you like.

Anyway, here's my 3rd experience with Stitch Fix. As usual the box is adorned with their well-known teal blue stitched dot. Just adorable! And when you open the box, they lay out the instructions - so incredibly simple!



Katy styled my Fix this time again. In case you forgot, I kept all 5 items last time! I really only liked 4 of the pieces, but kept the 5th shirt to get the 25% discount. That's the tough part about this service...you get 25% off all 5 pieces IF you choose to keep all 5.

And the piece(s) you don't particularly like you get to send back in an already-paid-for USPS envelope! You have 3 business days to return your items.



You will receive 2 envelopes: one that includes the price sheet & another that includes the style card.




Stitch Fix is so personal - I just LOVE it! You can see a better photo of Katy's note to me here:




Now, onto the actual style show, right?!

First off, we have this darling burgundy-colored Moda Luxe "Broadway Convertible Satchel." 
Love the color for Fall! Love the size - not too big and bulky. Definitely KEEP!

Second is the Papermoon "Salen Knit Top" in light grey.

Nah. Nothing special about it. Colors are drab for Fall. I can go to Target and find something more worth my money.
Return.


Next up is the Mystree "Adeline Scoop Neck Cable Knit Sweater" in the color grey.

First of all - hole in neckline. Not appealing. Must've snagged on something during shipping. Even so, I don't like this sweater. Drab color, baggy fit. Nothing to write home about. Return.

To see more pics of the satchel, I paired this sweater with a Fall scarf. Looks cute, but not cute enough to keep :-)



Next is the 19 Cooper "Clemency Split Neck Tunic" in the color white.

Nope. Way too long, almost dress-like. Snug around the top. Awful pattern for Fall. Just doesn't appeal to me.
Return.

Also pictured are the Lysse "Whitley Sueded Leggings" in black. They are SO soft! Great quality - thick, sturdy - not see thru like most leggings. I did request a nice pair this time. However, price point is WAAAAY over what I would pay for leggings. So these are a Return


As you can see, I am returning 4/5 items. This is a bummer. But I knew it was bound to happen at some point. It's all good, though. It's all for fun, anyway, right?! I had $30 credit, so the satchel will be discounted.

I'll be dropping those other 4 items off in the mail tomorrow, also leaving all my feedback on Stitch Fix's site. What's cool about the process is that you can review what was sent, the fit, style, & price. That way your stylist will (hopefully) listen to your advice for future Fixes.

Stay tuned for next month's Fix! If you'd like to try, use this link >> Refer Allison When you sign up, you receive your very own referral link. When your friends schedule their 1st Fix, you get $25 credit to use towards your purchases! (It's not a pyramid scheme where you have to keep that friend under you...it's a one-time referral!)

Facebook me with your questions! I'd love to help you receive your 1st Stitch Fix!

See you next round,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment